Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hi, everyone!
Welcome to Jennifer's blog!

I got here in the USA to take TESOL course in graduate program in California State of University in LA.
I wanna write about my unforgettable stories, events, culture shock, misconception, travel, and so on.... which I have experienced in the USA so far.
Let me begin with my bad lucks on the car in America.

Episode -Bad luck #1

I still remember when I got my first ticket in the USA.. Stop sign!!
It was September, 2011, when was only one month that had passed since i got here America.
A policeman stopped me when I was on my way home being so excited after passing the written test in DMV. :o
I was told I missed the stop sign-however, I didn't remember exactly-.
The policeman didn't admit my international driver license, saying that it was no use in California.
In the end, a few weeks later I got a terrible amount of fine, almost $800, as the violation of two issues; stop sign & no driver license.  I couldn't believe the price of my fine because it was such a big amount compared with that in Korea. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment