Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Episode #2 - Bad luck

This is also a story about a car...
I had driven for almost 20 years in Korea before I got here.
I have never had a big or serious car accident except light fender-benders.
One day last fall, I was on the way home with my kids after pick-up them.
I drove into the parking lot, and the moment I took a left to go to my site, I seemed to look off for a very short second. I didn't see a pillar. My car got a serious sidewipe on the left with the pillar. It took more than two weeks my car to get fixed:(
I was stunned by that situation, rather than the accident itself, when I wasn't even in any big hurry, the pillar was big enough to notice, and, on top of that, I had been very cautious of driving a car at that time, as I had already got a few of tickets. Of course, I admit it was my fault, but I felt like that it was sort of inevitable.
So, it was the second case of bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment