Translate

Friday, May 10, 2013

Episode #3 - Bad luck


So far I have posted my stories of bad luck, but I think that whenever I have something bad to happen, I come up the idea that there is 'the principle of the conservation of luck :) That's why thanks to a couple of tickets and last accident mentioned in the previous posting, I had been more cautious and careful of driving in California. So, it seems like that I don't need to worry about the fine and accident for the time being, as I had had enough pain to pay those bad luck:)

     The degree of my third bad luck is also exactly equal to that of my good luck.
     Recently, I got a tutoring job of Korean by chance. However, two days before I would have a Korea lesson, the battery of my car died out in the morning, so I had to use the public transportation to go to campus for TESL564. I walked a lot that day drawing my backpack with the computer. On Saturday, I met the student, and I got paid, which was big enough to me, good luck.. Then I turned on the computer to start Korean lesson with computer, but the computer didn't work.
OMG!!  Nowadays as I take computer class, I can't live without computer. I bought a battery of car and a Mac with the money I got that day.
     In the end, my balance is 'Minus....'

2 comments:

  1. I just remembered this quote
    “Destiny is a good thing to accept when it’s going your way. When it isn’t, don’t call it destiny; call it injustice, treachery, or simple bad luck.” Joseph Heller

    ReplyDelete