Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Episode #4 - Good Luck







  LittleFreeLibrary
in front of one house
   
My love, South Pasadena

     In fact, the reason I have posted my bad lucks in America so far is that there have been only a few things to write about bad sides. In short, I have much more good events, experiences, precious memories, and benefits that I have had since I got here.
     The best thing is that I came to live in South Pasadena.
      I will never forget this city even after I come back to Korea and I will miss it so much.
      I was born and raised in Seoul, Korea, so I am familiar with the urban life full of a bunch of vehicles, tall buildings and apartment complex.

For sale! Lemons!
Houses covered with trees



My kids' favorite park
               









     However, since I got South Pasadena, I have lived in totally different environment from my homeland. All the houses with one or two-story are covered with the beautiful flowers and thick trees, some of which have fruits. On the way home from school, my kids sometimes enjoy picking up the fruits.
     Some house set up 'Little Library', where anybody can check out books for free in the way that I take a book leaving a book.        
     Others are selling the fruits from the trees in their houses. I bought one fresh lemon last week. :)
     I cannot help loving this city!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, suburban lifestyle is different city life, and can be interesting. I like the suburban lifestyle too. Not too noisy, dirty, or crowded.

    ReplyDelete